Mounting the Espruino Board
The Espruino board doesn't have any mounting holes on it (there just isn't space!), but you do have a few options for mounting it.
- Use a 3D Printed Box or Mount (see our EspruinoBoard repository)
- Use PCB mounts designed edge mounting - for example these ones
- Solder Espruino to a bit of proto board, and drill holes in that
- Tape Espruino down with double-sided tape ('Servo Tape' is designed for this kind of thing)
- Use Cable ties
- Drill though some of the holes in Espruino's Prototyping area (check that no wires go past them on the PCB)
- Solder a mount onto some of the pins that you're not using - for example you could solder on a ring crimp connector and could then screw through it.